Meteor Polyhedral Metal Dice Set- Black with Golden Frame
- Set of 7 solid metal polyhedral dice for role playing games. This set includes the following dice: D20, D12, D10, D10(percentile), D8, D6, and D4.
- Solid metal dice, die cast in zinc alloy and electroplated to get an extremely durable finish. These dice will stand the test of time.
- Heavy dice with an irresistible feel. The weight is about 128g (4.5 oz).
- The dice are perfect for RPGs such as Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Pathfinder, Savage World, Warhammer, Yahtzee and many other RPG and card games.
- This dice are made from solid metal, well crafted and each came with a very nice weight, it have fantastic quality,they are always well balanced, well made, satisfying to roll , it is a joy to use , you would love it definitely.
- We hand check each of our dice before packing them. This means you are guaranteed to get a top-notch set of dice completely free of blemishe.
Just imagine the look on your friend's faces when you turn up with this incredible, Solid metal dice set
Normal plastic dice will never seem the same again...
The full set set consists of 1xD4, 1xD6, 1xD8, 1xD10 (numbered 0-9), 1xD10 (percentile - marked in tens), 1xD12 and 1xD20
The dice are easy to read, with large, clear numbering
And underscoring to differentiate 6 and 9.
They are made to a high level of precision, guaranteeing accurate rolling every time. Comes with full 1 year manufacturer's 'no quibbles' warranty.
Truewon Roleplaying are proud to present the pinnacle of roleplaying dice
Weighty, solid metal dice with a beautiful high quality finish.
Whether you're looking for a special new set of dice for yourself, or the perfect gift for a roleplaying fan
Truewon's Metal Dice Set is exactly what you need...
Item Weight：4.5 ounces
Manufacturer recommended age：10 years and up
Metal dice set of 7
A black velvet bag
I bought these dice for me and my son and he loves it. Now the time we spend together for DnD gets even better than before. Truly recommend it.
These are probably the best set I own, and I have many sets of dice. High quality, good weight. Like any metal dice make sure to put something down on a surface they can scratch before you use them. An old mouse pad works great.