Meteor Polyhedral Metal Dice Set- Gold
- Set of 7 solid metal polyhedral dice for role playing games. This set includes the following dice: D20, D12, D10, D10(percentile), D8, D6, and D4.
- Solid metal dice, die cast in zinc alloy and electroplated to get an extremely durable finish. These dice will stand the test of time.
- Heavy dice with an irresistible feel. The weight is about 128g (4.5 oz).
- The dice are perfect for RPGs such as Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Pathfinder, Savage World, Warhammer, Yahtzee and many other RPG and card games.
- This dice are made from solid metal, well crafted and each came with a very nice weight, it have fantastic quality,they are always well balanced, well made, satisfying to roll , it is a joy to use , you would love it definitely.
- We hand check each of our dice before packing them. This means you are guaranteed to get a top-notch set of dice completely free of blemishe.
Just imagine the look on your friend's faces when you turn up with this incredible, Solid metal dice set
Normal plastic dice will never seem the same again...
The full set set consists of 1xD4, 1xD6, 1xD8, 1xD10 (numbered 0-9), 1xD10 (percentile - marked in tens), 1xD12 and 1xD20
The dice are easy to read, with large, clear numbering
And underscoring to differentiate 6 and 9.
They are made to a high level of precision, guaranteeing accurate rolling every time. Comes with full 1 year manufacturer's 'no quibbles' warranty.
Truewon Roleplaying are proud to present the pinnacle of roleplaying dice
Weighty, solid metal dice with a beautiful high quality finish.
Whether you're looking for a special new set of dice for yourself, or the perfect gift for a roleplaying fan
Truewon's Metal Dice Set is exactly what you need...
Item Weight：4.5 ounces
Manufacturer recommended age：10 years and up
Metal dice set of 7
A black velvet bag
Excellent value for money
Full of bling! And heft!
Let's be honest. You're here to show off if you're seriously considering this purchase. If you want to get into a tabletop RPG, you should be looking at a $2 set of plastic dice. I bought these specifically for that moment of superiority when I roll and all of the eyes in the room are drawn to my dice. This product did not disappoint. Upon looking at the dice themselves, I knew they were exactly what I wanted. They're metal. Cold to the touch, heavy, loud on the table, and all. They're gold. There's a shine along the edges to inspire jealousy in the best of them. They're textured. The delicate fusion of gold and black softens the color enough to turn an otherwise assaulting brightness into an elegant tool to guide the adventures before me. If you aim to impress, look no further. I leave the box open on my desk so the glory of these little works of art shines upon me in my times of need. I admit that I stare a little too much. Is it pride? Respect? I know not. Of course, the beauty gives way to the function. Every die is present that may be needed for D&D. The sixes and nines are underlined to eliminate ambiguity. The two d10s are clearly marked for tens and ones places in percentage rolls. The d20 isn't one of those weird countdown sorts. In conclusion, when you play, these will fulfill your game's needs and your selfish desires. But you, my dedicated reader, will only remember the indisputable fact that sets these apart from the rest. They look very good.